Vacations / holidays in Herrsching
Welcome to the English section of the Herrsching-24-information-platform. Herrsching (Germany), which is situated on the 48th degree of latitude southwest of Munich is a former fishing village. There are numerous possibilities for rest, relaxation, sport or culture. Some highlights are a 8 km promenade along the Ammersee and the Kurpark-castle with varying exhibitions. One can make a steamboat trip on the Ammersee or the exiting hiking trail to Kloster Andechs, a picturesque monastery in a nearby village. With the suburban train, Munich is only half an hour away.
On our website, you will also find a hotel/motel list and much more informations for your holidays / vacations.
We are sorry for not having translated the extensive content of the herrsching24.de website. We only offer you this site in English but hope that by explaining the most important things you will not have any problems with the other sites in German language:
- Hotels in Herrsching and in the area around Herrsching
- Apartments in Herrsching and in the area around Herrsching
- Restaurants in Herrsching
- Places for conferences in Herrsching and in the area around Herrsching
- Baths in the area around Herrsching
- Webcams in Herrsching and in the area around Herrsching
- Map of the area around Herrsching
- Street-Map of Herrsching
- Museums in the area around Herrsching
Map of Herrsching
Towns in the near surrounding are .